Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Semester



































Another semester of school is coming to an end and yes one more to go. It is funny to think that there really is an end to my "student career". I have often chuckled thinking about all the very late nights (or I guess you could say very early mornings) and countless hours of staying in front of my computer, diligently working on various assignments, trying to meet desired looks, concepts, ideas and deadlines...I am now starting to see that my diligence is paying off.

I started putting together my printed portfolio. When I see everything I have finished I am happy to know I've accomplished some good things. Here are some of the works from my portfolio. I realize there are still many things for me to learn in order to be a good designer, but I feel that I understood some good concepts and applied them to my work.

Here are some pics/jpgs of what I have placed in my portfolio this symester. I realize that some pics or ideas have already been posted in the past but there are those that have been updated or change. And I thought that it would be nice to see them all together anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Finch, these are awesome! You are so talented! Way to be diligent and stick it through. You're almost done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the talent you have! You are so creative in your thinking-- not just drawing. Please remember me when you are FAMOUS!!

    ReplyDelete