Wednesday, September 9, 2009


So here are my Aggie traditions that I tried to relay. I've some different looks for each idea or tradition. One is being a "True Aggie" (which is kissing on the A, on a full moon at midnight) the other is singing the Scotsman song (which is done always done at sporting events, it includes actions that people use during the song), the last one is riding the Aggie bull statue to be an Ultimate Aggie. Which apparently you are supposed to do in the buff, but I just don't want to be that detailed.
I think that I'm still struggling a little with the Scotsman image. Maybe I'll incorporate Big Blue(our school mascot) in with the Student fans. That way it won't look like a choir. I guess I need to work on the "True Aggie" image as well; shorten the skirt on the girl and work on proportions of the figures.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously SOOOOOO talented!! Cannot say enough good things about your work...Love ya!!! Hope school is going well, keep smilein' :)

    ReplyDelete